Monday, August 24, 2026

Grandpa's 85th - The Trip Home

Friday

Thursday and Friday it was only Kira’s family and mom and I left in Canada. Everyone else had left Wednesday.

Friday morning Justin and his family headed out in their van in the wee hours of the morning and left their rental car for mom and I to drop off at the airport.

During the entire trip mom has been trying to get some French fries and gravy. French fries with gravy is very common in Canada, but we just never had the opportunity to get any. Guess what mom found at the airport?
While we were travelling home everyone else was gathering at our house in San Diego. Kira had invited about fifty friends to the San Diego temple open house and they, along with Ben and his family were there before we were. We landed late and I forget who picked us up.
Thankfully the Knaphus’s were out of town and turned their house over to Kira and her many friends.

--------------------trivia--------------------
Commercial Airplanes get about 100 mpg per person
----------------------------------------------

No comments: