Friday, December 21, 2012

Carolers

Every year at work we have some high school kids from a nearby Christian school come caroling to us. I look forward to it every year but this year I totally forgot until they showed up. It is the same kids every year so I think that they must be college kids by now. I actually think one of them has a grandpa who owns one of the companies in our complex.

Today it was a wonderful surprise when they showed up. Enjoy their beautiful singing. They're really good.


--------------------trivia--------------------
In a face to face conversation 93% of what we communicate is non verbal.
Only 7% of the meaning comes from the words we use.
---------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays! Contact me please on Skype. My Skype name: winehu