Sunday, February 09, 2014

Eating Animals

My grandaughters skyped me today to ask me a strange question. They wanted to know how many different kinds of animals I have eaten. I was quite surprised at how many I have. The ones I could remember off the top of head are:

Cow
Sheep
Goat
Deer
Moose
Elk
Horse
Buffalo
Water buffalo
Antelope
Pig
Rabbit
Dog
Chicken
Turkey
Goose
Duck
Quail
Pheasant
Pigeon
Fish (at least a dozen different kinds)
Shark (I have to list that one separately)
Shell fish (Clams, Oysters, Shrimp, lobster, crabs etc)
Snails
Snake
Eel
Frog
Turtle
Beetles
Grasshoppers
Grubs

Ants (that was not intentional)

I won't get into what parts of the animals I have eaten.

----------trivia----------
A shrimps head accounts for half of its weight.
-------------------------



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Gross!!! How sweet of you to do this for the girls :)