Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Neil deGrasse Tyson


So Monday night (March 6) Lisa told me that she had a surprise she wanted to give me while we were in Las Vegas but she forgot it and home and even though we had been home for a week she had still forgotten to give it to me. She then told me she had tickets to go see Neil deGrasse Tyson speak for tomorrow night. That would have been the next day.

I wasn’t sure who Neil deGrasse Tyson was but I didn’t really care, any astrophysicist who can sell tickets is probably plenty good enough to entertain me. When I saw his picture I did recognize him and I believe I have even seen him host shows on TV.

He turned out to be an excellent speaker. I can’t remember the name of the topic he chose to speak on but it was something like “Cosmic Oddities” or “Strange Facts about the Universe”. He did a great job and I could have listened to him all night. Thank you Lisa for thinking about me

No comments: