Thursday, October 27, 2022

Red Rock Canyon

Tuesday June 28, 2022


Today was hiking up Red Rock Canyon. That is so much fun but a bit dangerous. Not life threating dangerous but you are at high risk of coming home with good sized bruises. At one point mom slipped and whole side of her right thigh. Brandon was going to jump off a cliff into the river and slipped at we were all afraid he was going to smack his head on the side of the canyon.

Going down the largest slide we all formed a train with me, Alex, Justin, Brandon and Ben. When I jumped on Alex’s back I think I about killed him.

We all had a ton of fun.





After Red Rock Justin, Ben, Alex and Brandon took Landon into Calgary so he could play in his last Lacross tournament. They all cheered so loudly that they could hardly talk the next morning but I guess they were quite a hit at the game. 

 

No comments: