Friday, September 02, 2022

Junes Blessing

 Monday, April 12, 2021

I picked Lisa up from the airport on Wednesday March 31 and two days later we headed for St George to participate in June’s baby blessing. June was actually born last October but with Covid and Alycia moving and a whole bunch of other things they weren’t able to bless her until now.

Ben also drove up from Mesa to share in the weekend. Bens brother in law lives in St George and was out of town for the weekend so we all stayed at his house.


We arrived late on Friday and Saturday we just hung out together and did fun things. After a slow morning we met up at Dixie Rock and hiked through the hills and then in the evening we met up at a water park and played in the water. It was a long tiring and very fun day Sunday we met up at a park near Crowleys house and blessed June. Again, we ate a lot of food. Lisa and I then had to hit the road fairly early so we wouldn’t get in too late.











At some point some pioneer walled up the front of this hollow and put a roof over the narrow opening at the top and had himself a nice cool home.




If you didn’t suffer from claustrophobia like I do you could walk through this crack in the rocks. They told me I would fit but there was no way I was going to find out.

Ben does love his nieces and nephews. James is two months older than June but from this picture she looks a whole lot bigger than him.

 

 

 






The waterpark was a lot of fun. It was a nice hot day but the water was cold.

I was able to talk Ella into running through the water falls with me though.





Alex couldn’t make it but princess Lisa (from here on out I will differentiate my Lisa and Alex's Lisa as Queen Lisa and Princess Lisa) was visiting a friend and made sure she could be here. Ben and I were doing our best to get James to walk before he went home.



Everyone loves Uncle Ben. Here he is with Jack, Freddie, James and Ella.


 


Princess Lisa decided to get vaccinated while she was here. It knocked her out for the afternoon so we let her sleep and took James with us. Grandma is reading a story to James but he seems more interested in her face.

 

 

 





We took the opportunity to get lots of pictures. I made sure to get pictures with my kids.

Me and Ben




 Me and Alycia











When it was time for us to all head out everyone was loving on James.









 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

No comments: