Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Dad, Tell Me About the Time…(11)

Tuesday, Nov 28, 2023

Where did you go on your most memorable vacation with your family?


Other than a few trips to Salt Lake City to visit my uncle Merlin and one or two trips to Moses Lake to visit Grandpa and Grandma Lybbert, I don’t remember any trips that we did as a family. I enjoyed all of them but none are really memorable.

The most memorable thing about all those trips is that I would get horribly car sick and barfed on pretty much every trip. Especially going through the mountains on the windy roads.

Did you ever travel abroad with your family?

Until my mission I’d never been in an airplane and I’d only ever been in Alberta, British Columbia, Washington, Idaho and Utah.

Where were your family’s regular vacation destinations?

We didn’t have regular vacations. We had a few trips to Utah and a couple of trips to Moses Lake.

Anything special or unique you remember about your parents or your siblings you want to share?

I don’t remember anything special or unique, but I will give you my first thoughts about each of them.

  Dad hardworking, kind and intelligent
  Mom loving, giving and always willing to help someone in need.
  Greg smart and fun to talk to. Not scared of trying something new.
  Fara quiet and extremely kind. A little bit gullible.
  Dixie loud and always looking for a party. Very beautiful in an eligant kind of way.
  Jackie quiet, a wonderful mother, caring and tender. Very beautiful in a sweet kind of way. 
  Lester loyal and always has my back.

--------------------trivia-------------------
A strawberry isn’t a berry but a banana is. 
So are avocados and watermelon.
---------------------------------------------

No comments: