Monday, January 22, 2024

Turkey Attack

Thursday, Nov 16, 2023
For mutual this week it was a combined activity and we attacked the doors of seventeen people in our ward. We made hundreds of turkeys using your hands like you used to do back in preschool and stuck them on the doors of single members and empty nestors. Each turkey had a love note signed, “from the RPQ Ward youth”. I was lucky enough to drive one of the cars. Here is a note from one of the doors we did.

Hi Fred! Last night, I opened my front door to find out the youth had "heart attacked" me!! What a surprise. And...since I didn't know who was there, I looked at my Ring video, and lo and behold, there you were, taking pictures of the culprits!!! You were obviously the ringleader!!!

I was so touched by the kind gesture. Please thank the youth for me--from the bottom of my heart! And, thank you, too, Fred!!
I responded..

I was an accomplice, but I wasn't the ringleader. It was a youth activity. They did 17 houses, and I got to drive the vehicle that did your house. We wanted to show you how much we love you.

--------------------trivia-------------------
In 2018 a micrometeor punched through the space station leaving a 2mm hole. One of the astronauts pluggd the hole with his finger while the rest of the crew figured out the best way to fix it. It is the first time any human being has "touched" space.
----------------------------------------------

No comments: