Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dark Blue


Today was more like a normal day. This last week has been a whirl wind of emotions. I spent most of the day trying to clean out my garage. It's has been too long since I have been able to park my car in there. Alex has a volleyball tournament, they won third place. That means that they are the third best team in North San Diego. This afternoon Sarah played in her piano recital. The video clip shows her playing her latest favorite song, "Dark Blue". My video camera limits me to 15 seconds when I copy to a card, some day I'll take the time to learn how to down load videos but right now I don't have nearly enough time in the day to figure it out. I apologize but you only get to listen to 15 seconds of her beautiful song. If you take a look at the time stamp you will see that it is after 2:00 AM. We watched a movie and I'm going to regret it in the morning. I'm sure glad we have late church right now.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sarah did a beautiful job!! She is growing up too fast!