Thursday, October 10, 2024

Morning Walks

Monday, October 7, 2024

In an effort to improve our health, Lisa and I have been going for morning walks almost every weekday. We’ve been doing it for several months now and we love the time together. The world is a different place at 6:00 am and we are starting to get to know some of the regular walkers out there. Now that autumn has arrived, and the sun is rising later we are starting to see some amazing sunrises.

While Kira was here, she joined us on every morning walk and that time alone with her made our walks even more special. One morning last week it was quite foggy. The picture doesn’t do it justice but the effect of the sun trying to make its way through the fog was beautiful and very surreal.
I love our morning walks, and I want them to continue, but I need to figure out how I can add a run or bike ride that is a little more physical.

No comments: