Sunday, September 28, 2008

Journal Entry

When I started my "Rosemary Memoirs" I said it would be a week or two. Now it is nearly ten weeks later and I'm finally done. I will now copy them all into a word document and send them to Roselynn. She will probably want to edit them but those are some of my memories of Rosemary. If anyone wants a copy of them just let me know and I'll copy you on the email. Now that I'm done talking about Rosemary I don't know what to talk about anymore. Yesterday I helped a good friend of ours move and that took up much of that day. Today in church they released the scout master and called a new scout master. I'm the assitant scout master and I'm really bummed because Curtis and I work so well together. I am excited about the new guy. Their family just moved into the ward and he works for Pratt & Whitney. He is a crack expert. When he mentioned that to one of the Deacons he thought he was talking about Cocaine. That was pretty funny. He studies crack propagation in turbine engines. I think we will have many interesting discussions.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, I hope you don't stop writing Fred! Your life is SO interesting. Keep on writing.

I have no idea what life was like when you arrived to where you are now. Just continue to write of some memories after you arrived to your new home. That would be awesome.

And you would be continuing to write your own personal and family history all at the same time! : D

Lynn said...

P.S. I would like a copy of your Rosemary history via e-mail too.

Kira said...

I thought you meant cocaine too. Oh you have to find something else to talk about. I like reading your stories. I think you should talk about Sarah's birth since she was the only one left out of the story, but you found out you should have her while you were still in Rosemary. She fits into the time schedule. :-)