Friday, October 10, 2008

The Weekend

It's been nearly a week since I wrote last. I guess you all needed a break from me. There hasn't been much this week to talk about and without my Rosemary history to fill in, I don't have a whole lot to say. Fridays are always a highlight for a number of reasons. The fact that it is the last day of the week before Saturday, is a big factor but also Alex has football and Sarah has her cross country meet. They have Sarah on these pills for her parasite but she is still in pain. I haven't figured out if the parasite is still the problem, if it is something else entirely or if the drugs are actually working but they are making her sick. She hasn't been doing any better but we're all hoping that once she stops the drugs she will be better. She is going in for an ultra sound on Monday to look at her pancreas. I would not have thought that the pancreas would give you a belly ache. I guess it is right there wrapped around the stomach and the intestines though. We'll see what is up with that on Monday. Monday is also the big day for Alex. He gets his cast off. Their team is still undefeated but tonight will be the first real test since they will be playing another team that is undefeated. It is their homecoming game so they really do need to win. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to football games. Who would have ever thought? Certainly not me. Alex has been playing with his cast and doing a good job. Can't wait to see him tonight.

I've been thinking of writing my autobiography on my blog. I'll have to decide if I'm up to it.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Okay. I must of missed something somewhere. I had NO idea that Sarah has been diagnosed with having a parasite. Do you have an idea of where she got it?

The poor girl. I have heard how painful they can be.
She is still in my prayers. Alex too. Glad to see that he has still been able to play, though.

P.S. You have my vote for writing your autobiography on your blog. : D