Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to School

Today we went to church and then had a big dinner before we said goodbye to Brandon and Serene and my cute little grand daughter Sydney. It was sad to see them leave because a) they were only here for two days and b) I don't know when I'll get to see them again. As soon as Brandon left with his family we all piled into the car and took Alycia to the airport. Brandon and Alycia both start school tomorrow so it's back to studying.

It was so hard to drag myself out of bed this morning because it was another late night playing settlers. The women all watched a dumb chick flick (Two Weeks Notice) while us boys played the game. They all fell asleep as soon as the movie started but we played until after 1:00. My body is rebelling today and I can scarcely keep my eyes open.

As we were heading out the door to church someone noticed that Alycia, Alex and Sarah all matched with brown and white pocka dots. I don't know if you've happened to notice the little temperature gauge on my side bar but it reached into the 80's today. It is supposed to be in the 80's all week long. Lisa is heading up to visit Kira for a few days on Tuesday. She's quite apprehensive about the weather. Can't say as I blame her. I've become quite soft over the last sixteen years.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

It's been 16 years already?? WOW! HAve a wonderful Trip Lisa!! The weather has been a LOT warmer these days!