Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Alex and Family

Monday, October 23, 2023
This is shaping up to be a great week. A few months back Alex called me and let me know that him, Ben and Justin were going to celebrate Halloween by making a trip to Knottsberry farms. Every year around Halloween they put on some evening events that they call Knotts Scary Farm.
On the following day they were planning to go to Six Flags. I am really worried about missing too much work. I have taken a lot of time off lately. I decided I would skip Six Flags (because it is an entire day and it is more expensive) and do Knotts Scary Farm because it is only an evening and less expensive.

As it turned out, Six Flags is closed on Wednesday. (I’m not sure why) so they decided on a Lobster/Fishing trip. That is more money, but it sounds like a lot more fun. It is also a night time event that goes from 5:00 to 11:00 so I will only miss an hour or so of work.

Alex and his family arrived Friday evening and we spent a good portion of Saturday at the beach. The weather this week is not expected to be great but it was perfect at the beach.
Yesterday we went to church and I spent a good portion of the day like this.

--------------------trivia--------------------
Scientist are genetically engineering a perennial wheat plant
so you don't have to replant it every year.
----------------------------------------------

No comments: