Saturday, December 16, 2023

My Wedding Ring is Back

Thursday, October 11, 2023
 
Last year on January 6 Brandon moved out of his house prior to his divorce and I flew out to help him. He took almost nothing with him so he didn’t really need my help, but I wanted to be there for moral support. It must be a tramatizing experience to leave your family. While moving, I tripped and fell and dislocated my finger. It instantly swelled and my wedding ring was cutting the blood off to my finger. To make a long and gruesome story short, I had to cut my ring off of my finger. You can read about all the gory details on my April 12, 2022 journal entry.
The doctor warned me that it would take a year for the swelling in the finger to go down and even then it would never be the same size it was before and he was pretty much right on. I could have had my ring repaired last January but after not wearing it for over a year I was not used to having it, and it took me until now to remember to take it in. I picked it up yesterday. It is all shiny and new looking and it feels good to have it back on my finger.

--------------------trivia--------------------
Human beings only use one nostril at a time. 
Each nostril takes a turn at being dormant (about 5 minutes), 
as the other nostril does all the work.
----------------------------------------------

No comments: