Thursday, July 03, 2008

My Radiator Works

I'm a little bit surprised. My radiator patch job may actually work. My first try had two little pin holes in it but it held enough for me to get to work. I just need to make sure I add a liter or two every thirty miles or so and I will be fine. This morning I put a second layer over the first and I'm hopeful that may do the trick. Our community here is a bit funny. They do their fireworks on July 3rd. They figure that since fireworks are so expensive on July 4th they can do them on July 3rd and get twice the show for the same money. It is true though. We have a very nice fireworks show here. The hole in my patch job on the radiator still has a very tiny pinhole in it but I can give it another layer of epoxy. I'll get it yet.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

YAY! Good for you Fred. You are a man of many talents. : D

Kira said...

no fireworks for me :-(