Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

Monday was memorial day and boy did we have a great time. The ward had a picnic at 11:00 so we went there and filled up on hamburgers, watermelon and barbecued Ahi caught by Bill Casper. We then went to a movie and following the movie we had another barbecue here at the house. Ben had to work but after work he and Sharley came over for the barbecue. I barbecued a tri tip roast and if I do say so myself, it turned out pretty good. The movie we went to as a family was "A Night at the Museum". It was actually pretty good.

I do have to brag about my bowling skills with the Wii. Ben brought his home for the summer and I rarely play video games but I smoked everyone bowling. I'm not so good golfing though.

--------------------trivia-------------------
For every inch you are above the average height you make $750 above the average wage.
--------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Let the good times roll!