Sunday, June 09, 2024

Dad, Tell Me About the Time…(29)

Friday, February 16, 2024

FRIENDS

Who was your best friend in elementary school?


I have no idea who my best friend in elementary school was. At that age I seem to remember just hanging around with the kids in our neighborhood. Diana Palmer lived across the street from us, and I thought she was really cute. Eric Brooks lived on the corner down the street and Dale Jensen lived up the street about three houses. I do remember we all played kissing tag at one time. We also built a lot of snow forts.

In middle school?

That would be about the time that I met Tom Crooks and Ricky Cahoon moved into town just a block down the street. We did just about everything together.

In High School?

It was me, Lester, Ricky, and Tom until we all graduated and left town. Here we all are today.




Do you still stay in touch with any of your childhood friends? 

I am terrible at staying in touch, but we do share the occasional text messages and emails. I haven’t actually seen Rick for years but I saw Tom in Calgary a couple of years ago.

-------------------trivia--------------------
People with more moles are more likely to get skin cancer but the cancer they get is less aggressive. This means that if you have more moles you have a longer life expectancy.
---------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Justin Palmer said...

I’m very moley. I’m going to live forever!!