Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Little Children

Aren't little children the most beautiful thing? Here are my two beautiful grandchildren. This was taken at Christmas time. Speaking of children, Lisa and I have an announcement to make. I guess it is more of a miracle since this wasn't supposed to happen. You guessed it... we're expecting a baby!!! I've been telling her for a while that I would love to have another child. She is obviously a little concerned being forty five years old and all but it will work out. Did you happen to notice the date on this posting? I think it said something about April first or in other words, April fools day. As much as I would love to have another child I think we will leave that job to the next generation. I still think I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world. I still can't get over Sydney's hair doo. I think Evan is a little taken with her too. Evan was born July 15 and Sydney was born October 8.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben Leavitt said...

oh jeeze...

Unknown said...

You didnt fool me!
However, that in all honesty is one of the cutest pictures ive ever seen!

Kira said...

soo funny dad!!