Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Journal Entries

June 9, 2008 - I am now back to the more boring routine. Yesterday I went to work, tried to catch up on those 1000+ emails and get ready for another road trip. Way too much to do and no time to do it. I was going to go into Hi-Z last night but since Grandma and Serene leave this week I thought I would go home and visit with them. Not much else to report on.

June 10, 2008 - Just another day at work. My to do list is growing rather than shrinking. I've got some batteries from our accessories group that need to be tested plus some other batteries are coming from some customer who has some very old inventory that they say isn't performing well. It amazes me that people think they can stick a battery in an un-air-conditioned warehouse for three years and then expect the battery to work normally. We're also trying to line up some factories in China that we can visit while we're there next week. Grandma left today and I never had a chance to say good-bye. I thought she was leaving tomorrow for some reason but she left today. It's starting to get quiet around here. Tonight for mutual the kids had a pool party. I'm totally bummed that I forgot to take my camera.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love the family pics you post. I remember when your family was this size.