Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sarah is in Madrid?

Some very good friends of ours were in Spain last week. For those of you who know Mahonri and Molly Sanchez, they were in Spain. They saw this billboard in Madrid and sent it to us. I honestly had to look at it two or three times before it dawned on me that this really isn't Sarah. It looks just like her. I had Sarah make the same pose so you could all share in my amazement. Crazy eh? I still think the real Sarah is prettier. Tonight Alex has a Halloween party. Him and a friend dressed up as Spy vs Spy. I think the costume turned out very well. Lisa did all the work but I made the beaks. Don't you like my eyeballs. Peter also showed his rebellious side and went to a Halloween party as a Rock Star. I think I need to talk to my daughter about the kind of guys she hangs out with. As far as what I was able to accomplish today I spent the day cleaning out the garage. What fun.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

ARe you sure Sarah wasn't traveling sometime while YOU were out of town?! : D

That is SO Sarah! LOL!

Great costumes!!!

Peter and Mandy said...

Wow I had to look a few times too. That is amazing!

Kira said...

fun pictures, and seeing the pics side by side makes the resemblance even more ... WOW!

Lisa said...

Crazy eh?!