Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving Day and I thought I'd take a minute and list just a few of the things I am thankful for.

My Family (wife, kids and grandkids)












My Family (parents, brothers and sisters)




















The United States of America where I can live in peace and pursue my dreams












My Savior who has atoned for my sins and taught me how I can live that I might have joy.











A comfortable home












Plenty of food
















My health and strength




















A Career



and finally I'm thankful for Good friends. The list could go on for a very long time but these are a few of the things that top the list. Most importantly I want to thank each of you for being a part of my life.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

That's a GREAT list! Love the family pics!

Kira said...

Amen to each, and I liked the pictures next to each catagory! Oh I miss our house.