Friday, May 23, 2008

Fred's weight

198.9 down 2.1
Hurray, I did it. I finally broke 200 pounds. Unfortunately I think I will go over 200 tomorrow because tonight we went to a graduation party for a friend of ours who graduated from college. I actually was good and stayed away from the carbs and ate mostly sushimi and cheese. I didn't eat much of that either but it is late and I'm worried. This morning I decided (actually Lisa begged) that I skip work and finish grouting the tile. I have to go to Milwaukee next week which just happens to be the week Ben gets married. I can't believe how bad the timing is but there really isn't any way out of it. I figured if they're making me fly out on a holiday and right before the wedding I'd better at least finish the house. I did get the tile all done though. The base boards will have to wait until after the wedding. It rained most of the day.

4 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Congrats on reaching your goal Fred! I love the pic : )
Good for you for finishing the grout too. Your home is coming together nicely. You are very hard working and dedicated.

Lisa said...

Yay!!! the grout is done and I helped. Can't wait to get the rest of the house finished. Too bad it won't be done for the wedding but at least the grout is done and now we can actually mop the floors!!!

Kira said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Did It!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

LOL!!!!!! Love the fireworks! Way to go! The graduation dinner menu sounds fabulous. I am hungry now.
YAY! For getting the grout done on the floor. We just did that last year in our kitchen. HAd NO idea the work that takes. Way to go. Your family sounds SO busy these days. HOpe all goes well with the wedding Lisa.