Thursday, May 22, 2008

Journal Entry

200.8 down 1.2
Quite some time ago I lost my running shoes. After several days of looking I finally bought a new pair and that is what I've been running in. Anyone who knows me also knows that I bought the cheapest pair that Costco had so they aren't the highest quality of shoe but they work well for me. Not long after I bought my new shoes I found my old ones in the garage. That is how my kids clean the house, they just through what ever they can into another room where it might not be noticed (or under the bed or in the closet). I have no proof and I'm sure they will deny it but that is what I suspect happened to my shoes. Today I decided to run in my old shoes. That made a huge difference. They were also very cheap Costco specials but running in them after running in my new shoes was like running on a carpet. I backed way off and only ran about a mile and a half giving my knee a chance to heal. It felt pretty good. Nothing much to report today. I spent most of the day arranging a trip to China and communicating with different companies about LiFePO4. I have a conference call with China at 5:00 which really bugs me because tonight is my temple night and now I'm going to be late. Do you notice a trend with the family pictures? One kid, two kids and now three?

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Nothing like an old pair of shoes.
Yup! I noticed the trend. Love it. Keep them coming. The pics that is. Not the kids. Oh, you know what I mean.

Kira said...

I really was a cute kid! Justin wants to know what size your feet are.

Fred ... said...

You still are a cute kid. I wear a size 12.