Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ben and Moxie

200.5 down 1.5
Not much of interest has happened today or yesterday but I just wanted to write something to stay in the habit. Monday night I went to Hi-Z. It is pretty funny, Ben is working the summer for a company called Moxie Pest Control. As it happens Moxie's office is in the same business park as Hi-Z and is literally four doors down. I knew he works quite late so after I finished up a short proposal I was preparing for JPL I decided to send Ben a text and ask where he was. He responded, "walking in the door to see you". It was good to see him and I was able to give him a ride home so Sharley didn't have to come and pick him up. Poor Sharley just caught the bug that Ben has been sick with for the past month. I sure hope she is better before her wedding. What a bummer it would be to be sick on your wedding day. Today I had scouts. I am a merit badge counselor for the "communications" merit badge. We worked on that badge. I have made an interesting observation on losing weight. I hesitate to mention this observation in a public blog but here goes. All else being equal, it is very difficult to lose significant weight on the days you don't have a good bowel movement and you can lose a lot of weight on the days that you do. I thought you might want to know that.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL!
Thanks for sharing that information.
Better yet....thanks for sharing that picture! That's how I remember you guys last in my mind. So cute.

Pete said...

Tell it like it is! Haha. There's nothing like a good bm to make you feel like you've achieved some good weight loss.

Kira said...

It took you this long to notice the bowel/weight loss connection???? I thought you were quicker than that dad :-)

Fred ... said...

I actually noticed it right away, I just didn't want to say anything.