Friday, May 09, 2008

A Journal Entry

203.9 down 0.7
Not much happened today. It is Friday and I always like Friday. The weather today was quite chilly and gloomy. Around here they call it June gloom. Normally it is much warmer than this. Right now it is 59°. I run Mon, Wed and Fri's so today I went for my run. I get in the dressing room and I'm completely dressed ready to go run but when I go to put my shoes on I don't have my running shoes. I wore dress shoes today and I didn't pack my running shoes. I wasn't about to run in my dress shoes so I got dressed back in my street clothes and went back to work all depressed. The funny thing is, later in the afternoon I was meeting with a guy and I look down and I have white socks on. How embarrassing! When I got dressed I forgot to change out of my running socks. I felt like a hick from Idaho (sorry about that Jackie). Oh well, it is now evening and I'm home trying not to eat too much and I'm hoping Lisa and I might go out on a date. We haven't been on a date for a very long time. Tomorrow I'm going to grout the last of my tile. It is quite embarrassing but it has taken me two years to do this tile. Oh well, it is going to look nice. I'm also going to find time to get that run in that I missed today.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is funny about the socks!! Oh, and it's called "May Gray" because we are in the month of May. :D

Kira said...

Hey, can we go running together while I am there?

Anonymous said...

hahaha! three gorgeous miles!!!!!!!!! so there you got your run!!!!!